kameleon's kloset

kameleon's kloset

Monday, June 1, 2015

EIGHTY-NINE.


I feel like a dreary day like today called for an intergalactic, purple sequined jacket.  YES you can wear statement pieces like this during the day, as long as you dress it down with neutral colors and textures.  I didn't want to go the all black route, so I added grey skinnies for an unexpected touch.  Although this jacket isn't vintage, 80's sequined blazers are the ultimate treasure when I am on the thrift store hunt.


Kopy Kameleon:

Essentiel Galaxy Sequin Jacket: get it here
Frame Harding Skinny Jeans: get them here
Free People Keep Me Tee: get it here (I live in this tee shirt)
Free People Crochet V Wire Bra: get it here
Alexander Wang Clutch: similar here
Sergio Rossi Pelle Royal Pumps: get them here
H&M Earrings: view more here

No comments:

Post a Comment